Friday, March 25, 2011

Our first newspaper article!

Check out the great article our local paper, The Beacon Villager, did on the book release:  Mommy lost her superpowers,  I'm really happy with how it turned out, and Jason was thrilled to have his picture in the paper!
It's been a busy and exciting week...200 books arrived in my driveway just three days ago, and already they've all been spoken for!  I'm ordering more, so please keep spreading the word to your friends, family, pediatricians, doctors' offices, schools, libraries, hospitals, and local bookstores.  I greatly appreciate all the support from each and every one of you, and please feel free to email me your thoughts and feedback on the book.  I'd love to know:

*How did your children respond to the book?
*Did your children understand the story?
*What emotions came up while you were reading it?
*What types of questions did they ask?
*Do you feel anything was missing?
*Did you find the book helpful?

This is a short post as I have to run and fetch my "Business Partner" off the school bus!  Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment