Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Great news: the books have arrived!!!

I am so happy to announce that 200 copies of Where Did Mommy's Superpowers Go? arrived today in my driveway!  Jason and I found three boxes stacked on top of each other when we returned home from the bus stop.  We cracked open the first box and of course, Jason got the first signed copy from "the author".
So what does an "independently published" book look like?  Well, you know your favorite paperbacks on your child's shelf:  Curious George, Make Way for Ducklings, Walter the Farting Dog (okay, our collection is pretty diverse)...well it looks *that good*! 

Now that this book is finally making it beyond my laptop and will be shared among all of you, I have one request.  Please share your thoughts, feedback and comments.  This project has been kept "top secret" for so long, and I'm so excited to have you and your children read it.  You can comment here on this blog, or post a note on the Facebook page, or feel free to email me...I can't wait to hear what you think.  And if you like the book...please spread the word!

If you or someone you know would like a copy of this book, you may order online with a credit card at www.tinyurl.com/buymommypower.  Here you can also get an inside peek at the interior pages! 
If you prefer a copy personalized by me and Jason, and don't mind paying by cash or check, please email me at jen@gershmanfamily.com with the following info:

Name
Address
Phone number
Email address
Number of copies
Names of those you'd like us to personalize the book for

I will confirm your order by email. 

Good thing Biggest Loser is on tonight--I'll have some entertainment while I work on this pile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment