Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Happenings

Just finished my second newsletter and monthly article.  Feel free to view it here and let me know what you think:  May Newsletter.  I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, and any questions or suggestions you may have.  This month's article is titled, "Preparing for Treatment; How to Keep You and Your Family Organized", and is just a list of ten tips I used to get Jason, the house, and everything in order so that I could concentrate on getting better.  Every patient is different, every diagnosis is unique, and while a treatment regimen might be the same, no two patients experience it in quite the same way.  The doctors will tell you what medications to take, what the process will involve, what side effects may occur, and basically where and when to show up.  But when you return home overwhelmed with all of this information, it hits you that not only is the patient going through treatment, but the entire family as well.  I hope that this article is helpful to whoever needs it, if only to provide a place to start from.

No comments:

Post a Comment