Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Press Release hits the Web!

Just thought I'd share the link to my very first Press Release.  This PR thing is all new to me, but I hit the jackpot when my long-time friend and experienced publicity consultant, Sari Alperstein, offered to help promote the book with me.  I have been so impressed with her professionalism and expertise; she's almost TOO good at what she does because I haven't had a spare minute since I hired her!  Sari and I met more than 15 years ago through our hubbies, who are college roommates and fraternity brothers.  Not only is she a talented publicity rep, but she's a "supermommy" herself raising three incredibly handsome boys.  Click on the link below to see the great Press Release Sari put together for me.  Thank you Sari!

Survivor of Rare Disease Jenifer Gershman Releases Children's Book Where Did Mommy's Superpowers Go?

No comments:

Post a Comment