Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mommy's Superpowers Go...to WCVB Channel 5!

Today I met J.C. Monahan for an interview for her personally created segment, Boston's View.  You may ask, is she really that sweet, bubbly and perfectly gorgeous in person as she is while doing the weather?  The answer would be yes, not to mention super nice, warm and genuine.  My only complaint is that my interview with her was way too short and I could have easily spent the afternoon hanging out with her.  Actually, everyone I met today was incredibly nice; J.C.'s assistant Sheila was lovely and allowed me to take photos of the Channel 5 sets for Jason.

I also met Susan Wornick in passing, and felt honored to be "shush--ed" by her right before she did her "Coming up at noon on the Boston Channel..." news teaser! 
You can see the interview by clicking the link below.  It should air this weekend during the morning Eyeopener.  I don't want to miss it, so I set my Tivo to *both* Saturday and Sunday!
Boston's View: Children's Author Jenifer Gershman - Video - WCVB Boston
            
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment