Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Newsletter Debut!

With our last crazy snowstorm on April Fool's Day behind us, I think we can safely say (with fingers crossed) that spring is here!  This is the first spring since 2005 that I have felt healthy, normal and excited for the season, plus it's extra special with the launch of my book.  So to celebrate I've been spending countless hours creating my very first newsletter!  I have never done this before, although I receive several emails of this type every single day, as I'm sure you do as well.  I wanted to create a fun and informative way to share stories, tips, and resources that helped me and my family get through my illness and recovery, as well as offer a place for others going through the same situation to share theirs.  Want to see how I did?  Check out this link and feel free to share your thoughts, feedback, suggestions, criticisms and questions.  I can use all the help I can get!

Where Did Mommy's Flip Flops Go?

After tons of skipped workouts and hours on the computer, I proudly showed Jason the newsletter I'd worked so hard on.  He read the title, and thinking I was sending out a distress call for my summer shoes, said, "Mom, they're in the mudroom, where you put them!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment